Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Welcome to the internationally renowned home of unbelievable oddities!
Originated in the United States, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum in Pattaya is famous for its unique collections from all over the world. It houses more than 350 exhibits including a real shrunken human head and a Titanic made of 1,000,000 matchsticks. Along with the rich collection, the museum also offers exciting attractions such as a haunted house and a mirror maze. Choose your favorite attractions and have a fun-filled day with loads of entertainment!
Why this museum?
▷Guaranteed fun for both adults and children: entertainment with educational values
▷Enjoy 10 individually themed-galleries, mirror & laser mazes, high-tech rides, and much more at one place
▷Various options available: you can choose to enjoy 3, 5, or 7 attractions
[7 Attractions at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum in Pattaya]
– Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum: unconventional exhibition of odd materials collected worldwide
– Haunted Adventure: a haunted house with special effects and live actors
– 12D Moving Theater: a state-of-the-art simulator ride with a large-scale screen
– Infinity Maze: a maze with optical illusion effects and special lightings
– Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks: the first wax museum in Thailand with 68 models of international & Thai celebrities
– Scream in the Dark!: an interactive ride with screaming and shooting activities
– The Vault: a laser maze challenge